all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

ALL YOUR BASE

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!
FCUK YEAH!
totally awesome, yo!

The Lost Lake The Lost Lake

Great

It took me a while to realize that everyone on the train was dead. i loved the song, and the surreal animation was really cool.

Epic War Epic War

Superbly epic

i really enjoyed this, especially THE END!! hah. beat him on first try with only 360 hp left on my castle. keep programing!

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

Amazing.

I loved it. It was somewhat hard to figure out the puzzles, but just the right amount of hard. The story line was kind of confusing, but that was probably because i played #3 first. The ability to collect hats is legendary and rare. And awesome. A definite 10/10.

Inculcation Inculcation

OH SH*T!

insanity. this is just crazy. this game is really crazy. damn. the girl scared the crap out of me. definitely 13/13.

Driving the Cloud Driving the Cloud

Quite awesome!

This song is amazing. Everything about it is awesome. This song reminds me of "Bugdom" for the mac. Ever played it?* It kicks ass. Part of the reason why this song does as well. Congratulations, you have made an amazing song.

- Might - - Might -

Terrible.

All music is opinion based. And it is my heartfelt opinion that this sounds bad. Don't do anything differently to try to make it better. It will not sound good to me no matter what. Keep making music.

Colour My World Colour My World

Meh.

I hate to be an ass (well, only to you) but it is kind of slow. It started out pretty good, but the song should have sped up a little more than it did. I know slow music can be cool, but this slow? yeah.